Tuesday 18 March 2014

Free webinar - Introduction to CrossRef for Researchers, 25th March

Free webinar - Introduction to CrossRef for Researchers, 25th March

Covering:
  • What is a DOI and why is it important
  • What does CrossRef have to do with it.
  • How can I easily find DOIs, and why I should?
  • How I can use CrossRef DOIs to automatically format my citations in a variety of styles. (APA, AMA, Chicago, etc.)
  • How can I make sure the research I cite and rely on is up to date and hasn't been changed?
Additionally it will cover CrossMark a service from CrossRef that allows researchers to easily identify whether an article they're reading is up-to-date and if it's actively maintained by its publisher.

Time: Tuesday 25th March 3pm. Further information and registration details here. If you are interested but the timing isn't good for you, register and they will send you a link to view the webinar after the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To avoid spam, we moderate all comments to this blog